Saturday, August 3, 2013

I Know the Scriptures Are True

This post was going to go a lot differently than it's about to. Earlier I was hurt, frustrated, agitated, and disappointed. I was upset with myself for still accepting these feelings. I was trying to get over them. But Then I went and exercised, and the endorphins kicked in and everything that was bothering me all of a sudden seemed irrelevant.

Then, to make it even better, I went and read my scriptures. Tonight I read several chapters in the New Testament, specifically Phillipians 4 and the verse that says "I can do all things through Christ, Jesus who strengthens me". And I needed that reminder.

There will ALWAYS be things that I can't handle, that cause some of the feelings I mentioned above. Some of those will be short term, some will be a bit longer lasting. But with His help and strengthening, I can do this.

I LOVE the scriptures! I know that they are true.

No comments: