Saturday, August 3, 2013

Monthly Recap - July

Good grief!! It's August! As much as I'm looking forward to the end of this year (or more accurately the beginning of next year), this is going just a bit too quickly! I'm only a couple of days late this time, so let's not waste time - let's get to work!!

Read the Standard Works cover to cover: I got behind toward the middle of the month, but I really got excited about reading again and I'm doing much better about staying on track. My desire to read has increased, and as that desire increases, so does the personal growth, revelation, and inspiration! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the scriptures?? More on that another time. To stay on track for July I needed to make it to 2 Corinthians 13...SUCCESS!!

Walk 500 miles: Okay, here is the best thing!! I "only" completed 33 miles this month, but I think that isn't too shabby, all things considered. I'm still working on healing my foot, and I had some quirky back thing happen, so there were a LOT of bad days, but I still made 33 miles. And, even better than that?? I completed 300 MILES!! This is so much fun!!

Grow my hair for donation: I'm still hanging in there...sort of. I got a trim (I can't remember if I did that before or after my last monthly recap, so it may not be news...), but I'm really trying to tough it out. I want to do this to help someone. I want to do it to prove to myself that I can.

This has been an incredible journey, and continues to be! I'm down to the last five months...only five pages left on my wall. I could NEVER have predicted the outcomes that this year of goals has brought. But I'm so grateful!! I want to inspire others to make BIG goals and then work to make them happen. In all seriousness, if I can do it, ANYONE can do it!! Here we go with August!!

No comments: