Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Student

That's me...I am the student. Last night I received my acceptance letter back to BYU-Idaho...this time online. And if you've applied for online, you know it's not a rigorous as the on campus procedure, but the result is the same. I'm SO EXCITED!! Classes start in just over a month and I can't wait to get going.

You know the saying "good things come to those who wait". Well, that may be true, but I've been waiting for the "right" time to go back to school and every time I get close to starting, something changes, I end up moving, all sorts of things. Not this time. And while good things have come to me while I have been waiting for this chance, I'm going to go ahead and change this statement to read:

"Good things come to those who work hard!"

No comments: