Tuesday, July 16, 2013

One Pizza At A Time

I arrived at work today, feeling incredibly sharp and ready to go. A few of my coworkers and I were talking about the night before and what we had done. One mentioned she had eaten a frozen pizza, but because cooked frozen pizza, reheated later, is no good, she felt she had to eat way more than she was actually hungry for. The other one nodded in agreement and both were stuck at the pizza-for-one conundrum. It was then that I knew I had the answer to at least one of the world's problems.

I opened my mouth and simply suggested that they each cut the pizza prior to baking it, and putting the remainder BACK into the freezer to save for another meal. Both stood there in amazement at my intelligence...HAHA!! All kidding aside, it was one of those things where you stand there and wonder "why didn't I think of that?" It was the perfectly obvious answer...I just happened to think of it this morning. Not to worry. I'm sure that such brilliancy is reserved for once every other year or so. Now it's up to someone else!

No comments: