Thursday, June 13, 2013

My New Favorite Number

I just have to toot my own horn today. I've been on this incredible journey this year in terms of fitness, health, spiritual well being...the whole nine yards. Today, I reached a milestone I have not only been dreaming of, but working really hard for!! I got on the scale for my weekly weigh in and there it was!! The 2nd major milestone I've been working toward! 30 pounds down.
30 pounds!!
I feel so proud of myself. I've never been good at setting goals, and I certainly have not been good at accomplishing them...until 2013. This truly is the year of my becoming. And I'm not just talking in terms of numbers, or looks, or anything like that. I'm becoming the woman I have always wanted to be. Someone who has incredible goals and aspirations. Someone who does instead of someone who hopes. I still have some crazy goals for the rest of this year and on through the next several. This accomplishment has just proven to me that I can!!

No comments: