Monday, April 1, 2013

2013 - March Recap

Hold on to your hats, this year is FLYING!! Let's recap on these goals of mine, shall we?

Read the standard works cover to cover: According to my handy little chart, I needed to read through 1 2 Chronicles 36...check!

Walk 500 miles: I made it my mission to make this month the BEST month I've had yet as far as walking goes. My minimum to reach the goal is 42 miles. Well, I made it to 60 miles!!! It has been awesome and I'm so ready to start April!

Finish sewing a baby blanket: This wasn't on my bucket list, but it was something I wanted to finish. About 5 or 6 years ago (we were still living in PA) I was really into cross stitching and I bought a baby blanket kit to cross stitch. And it has been sitting in my drawer ever since. Since I'm tackling big goals, I figured it was time to get it done and out of my house. It was REALLY ambitious to think I could complete it  in a month, but I tried. I would say I'm about 60-70 percent complete, so I am really going to try to have it done by the end of April.

Grow my hair out and donate it: I'm still hanging in there. I am able to pull my hair back into a complete ponytail (just a few strays who refuse to cooperate) and that is GREAT while I'm working out...and on Saturdays when I don't feel like trying to make my hair do what I want. I might actually accomplish this!! (I'll have to take a picture another time).

April is going to be awesome! I have a goal to attend General Conference in person, and I'm going!!! I bought a plane ticket several weeks ago. On top of crossing something else off my bucket list, I get to see my friends!!! I am SOOOOO excited! It has been way too long! This is going to be amazing!!!



No comments: