Sunday, March 31, 2013

Picture Post

Just a few pictures to recap a few things. A few weeks ago I (how many more times can I use the word few??) we had horses stop by to visit on Sunday morning. See? Proof. :)


This weekend was AMAZING!! When I came home from work on Friday afternoon we took a ride out on the golf cart in the sunshine. Paco and I both sat with our eyes closed and took it in (when I wasn't taking pictures, of course).


Look at this face!!


Saturday morning we had an Easter egg hunt for all of the Primary kids. I was keeping an eye on the dog with all the eggs out. I was really concerned he was going to pee all over them (poor kid who finds that egg), but that turns out that wasn't what I needed to be careful of. Two separate times he snagged his very own eggs and took off with them.


Look how proud he is!!



For Easter dinner I made a dessert creation. I call it Banana Cream Puff Cake with Caramel Drizzle. It was pretty delicious, if I do say so myself.



No comments: