Sunday, September 16, 2012

Realizations and Ramblings

I'm struggling this weekend and haven't got a lot to say...so I'll just ramble. Believe me, I'll understand when you stop here and click away. :)

Things I've realized this week...and other random thoughts:

  • Things always seem worse when you're tired.
  • When you don't sleep, things don't seem to get better.
  • Sometimes life is hard (regardless of the amount of sleep).
  • Sometimes other people make life hard.
  • Sometimes I make life hard.
  • Most times other people make life so much better!
  • Chickens kind of "pop" if you run over them.
  • Chickens kind of "flop" when you put them in their grave.
  • There is inexplicable joy when your favorite little fluff-ball of a chicken comes running to you when called (can we say new best friend??).
  • There is only so much emotion you can feel, good or bad, before you get a headache (I've had a headache for three days now).
  • Balance in life is so important.
  • Hugs always make me feel better...I could use a hug (or several).
  • I'm really missing being able to go to the temple every week. 
  • I know some of the most amazing people on earth. I am loving the time with the ones I'm with now, but am really missing everyone else that I don't get to see.
  • I'm pretty sure I slept with a spider or some other creepy-crawly last night...I woke up with bites I didn't go to bed with.
  • Sometimes the only thing you can control is your attitude.
  • I just realized the only reason I got my computer out was to find a recipe...and then I started rambling.
  • Cooking/baking is therapeutic..I'm off to the kitchen.


No comments: