Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Read a Book!

Actually, I read two!! I'm so used to having the book in my hand that I struggled getting into it with them on my iTouch, but after I adjusted I loved it! I got to take them everywhere I went, and when I had a few minutes I pulled it out and kept reading!

I read what was at the time the latest of Josi Kilpack's Culinary entitled Banana Split. It had been so long since I'd read the last one that I'd sort of forgotten the story line, but it was pretty good. Unlike some of her other books in this series, I felt a little lost at some parts and didn't quite get how different things played into the story, but that very well could have been me being a little distracted.


The second book was from my other favorite author, Traci Hunter Abramson. Her book is called Royal Secrets. I flew through that one - it really kept my attention. It has a little bit of everything...romance, action, suspense...what's not to love!


No comments: