Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Launching Mobile Post

I'm a little slow in figuring this out, but there's an app for that! Now I can blog wherever I am instead of being tied to my computer at home, though it likely won't increase my amount if posts, I just feel like one of the cool kids now.
My dear friend, Shelly, posted on Facebook something her grandmother said. It goes like this..."Feel the pain, feel the fear, and then do it anyway." I can't even explain how it inspired me when I saw that yesterday, and in so many ways! At work, I may or may not have a small, but growing pile of "things to do" that I've been putting off for a variety of reasons, but mostly I was nervous about them or didn't know what to do with them. Today, however, with this new motto in my life (and quite handily written and hanging on my desk) I came to work and tackled EVERY LAST THING in that stack, and I did so by 9:00. Just think, weeks of worrying about this stuff and it was over and done in less than 2 hours. That leaves me contemplating other areas of my life that I'm avoiding or ignoring because of fear or pain.
So, my words to you today (and always), "Feel the pain, feel the fear, and then do it anyway".

No comments: