Friday, August 7, 2009

Announcement!!!

So, over the past several months I have been up and down and everywhere in between. I have been toying with the idea of going back to school. In February, I was planning on going to LDS Business College, then it was BYU-Idaho, then it was North Shore Community College and everywhere in between. I would get nervous and excited and then extremely confused. I have people all over the place confused and it's no wonder when I'm the source of the information. Well, it's time to announce that I have come to a decision and it is all happening a lot faster than I ever anticipated.
I will be starting classes on September 9 at .......North Shore Community College. I didn't think that I would even be able to get everything together in time, but I have spent this week doing paperwork and taking placement tests and I have orientation and registration next week, so it seems like it is really going to happen. I am going to be taking night classes to finish up my Associates Degree and then will work on transferring somewhere to finish my Bachelor's, but only one thing at a time.
So, I don't know if it's good news to anyone else, but I am officially staying here. I love my life and the positive things that I have going on right now. And even though I was so excited to leave to do something else - I am now excited and feel the need to stay here until further notice.

No comments: