Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Promises

As promised - here are some pictures...

This is the quilt
It took just under a month to do, thanks to a wonderful mother who devoted herself to its completion
It is so bright and cheery.
I absolutely love it!!!
Next is the everchanging bedroom.
This is the before shot - I almost forgot to take one!
This is what I saw when I woke up every morning
Bye bye clouds. It's too late to turn back now.
Fortunately I haven't looked back and I don't regret any of it.

This is the new color!!!



This was one of the last pictures I took last night after rearranging the furniture. It looks as though the dog doesn't mind this a bit. (This is the much more calm side of Paco - he spent the day following me around, absolutely freaking out about all of the extra commotion. I think we took a year off of his poor little life) This is him, completely calm and ready to settle in for the night.

Of course we had to try the quilt on. It looks so great with the new color scheme.


That concludes our photo tour. Unfortunately I don't have the completly finished product, mostly because it isn't quite complete yet. I have already rearranged the furniture twice since the above pic was taken, so who knows how it will ultimately end up. If you want to see it though, in its entirety, you'll just have to stop by.

No comments: