Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Utah - day 5

Tuesday was a great day! Lori went to her classes and I enjoyed a rather quiet morning/afternoon. Nothing of incredible significance or excitement happened - it was just the perfect day for vacation. We had 70 degree weather yesterday - it was almost tropical! Lori, her roommate Sara, and I went and grilled some steak shish kabobs with zucchini. It was great to get outside and get in some fresh air. In the evening Lori had to work, so another roommate, Tausha, and I decided to bake up a storm. We made yummy Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies and Cream Puffs. It was fun to create something; at the end of the day, I felt like I had accomplished something, even though it was just food. After we were done baking we watched one of the funniest movies I have ever seen called Strange Brew. I haven't seen the end yet, so don't tell me what happens, but what I did see was great!
The weekdays are definitely less eventful than the weekends here, but I am completely okay with that. It makes for a completely relaxing time (and more quiet).
Lori has off of work tonight, so we will see what adventures lie in store for us.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: