Monday, December 2, 2013

2013 - November Recap

Here we go again!! Another month gone...and though I can't believe how quickly it's going, I'm so excited!

Walk 500 miles: I made a goal to walk 50 miles in November just to help December go a little easier (I got a little bit behind). Believe it or not, I DID IT!! That only leaves 33 miles for December...33!!!!!

Read the standard works cover to cover: I needed to make it through Doctrine & Covenants 100 and I did it too!! Only a little bit more and I'll have this one completed too!

Grow my hair out to donate it: Still hanging in there on this one!! I'm hoping by my birthday next year it will be good to go!

I can't even begin to describe how amazing it is to be this close to reaching all of these really big goals. I'm so glad I didn't give in to the voices in my head telling me to quit, or that it was too much, or for the voices of others who told me I didn't have to push it so hard, or that I made the rules and could easily change them. I did this for me, to BECOME someone more, and hopefully better, than I was before!

I'm so excited for December!!! I'm excited to finish! I'm excited to find yet another new beginning at the end of my finish line!!

No comments: