Thursday, June 6, 2013

Food

Someone asked me what I have been eating in my efforts to lose weight and be healthier. Well, let's take a look and see, shall we?
 
Today brought me turkey pepperoni, light string cheese (if you're going to go light, stick with Sargento...trust me, it's worth whatever price difference!), carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, blueberries, and cherries. I also enjoy greek yogurt every other day or so.
 
I've done a really good job at avoiding junk food and desserts...that is until this week, of course. I made cannoli dip for a church gathering (unfortunately nobody here knows the wonder that is cannoli, so that meant more for me) and then this sinfully good cake. Aesthetics were not the name of the game as I made it in a bit of a hurry, but this is a combo Better Than S...Anthing...cake and a Kit Kat Cake. If I do say so myself, it was delicious.

Now that I have that out of my system, back on the healthy food wagon. :)

No comments: