Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Space

 
Yesterday I had to be at work at 6 AM. In the past that has meant that I get to work an 11 hour day. Under my new boss, though, that means I get to leave around 3 or 3:30. So I came home, we ate dinner at an unheard of time - 5:30 - and then I was ready to work out around 6 or 6:30 (not 7:30 or 8 as usual).
 
I went into the den. This used to be my office space when I worked at home, but is truly an everything room. This space doesn't look like much, but this is where I spend so much time lately. This spot is where I walk! It usually gets its only light from the fixture in the ceiling, but because I was home so early yesterday, the light was pouring in that window! I worked out for an extra half an hour, just because it felt so good to be in the sunshine! This makes me SOOO happy!
 
 
 
 

No comments: