Monday, November 19, 2012

Gratitude Challenge - Day 19: Dreams

I am grateful to have dreams and ambitions! Granted, I realized that tackling all of my dreams may not be exactly feasible, but they are out there just waiting for me to turn them into a reality. I found this quote on Pinterest (surprise, surprise), and feel it sums my philosophy of dreams up pretty well.
I love the dreams I have for myself. They may be far fetched. They may be unreasonable. They may never actually happen. They may land me with a broken heart, but as a song that came out over the summer says, "Keep on dreamin' even if it breaks your heart". You never know unless you try, so dream big and get to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

totally agree! it's great to have dreams and ambitions.. it's the spark that starts a fire! I believe in dreaming big and starting small..

read your bucket list.. which ones have you been up to recently? Wanted to share that I’ve just completed an iPhone app (adream) where people can share their dreams and goals in a fun way. It’s my little dream to help others achieve theirs in this small way.. Let me know if it helps you :)

Best, Ray
http://twitter.com/raytanys

adream – http://adre.am/app (iPhone app)