Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pinterest Attack

The last couple of days I've attacked some of my Pinterest pins and have made several things. I made...
Peanut Butter Topped Cupcakes (I stuffed them with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups too!). This very well may be the BEST frosting I've ever had. Not too sweet and super fluffy. Totally makes me happy!
Chocolate Chip Cookie dough and pudding layered dessert (I haven't got a clue what it's actually called, but it was pretty good - I would definitely made it again).
Mississippi Sin dip - haven't got a clue where the name comes from, but it was delicious. You really don't have to bake it in a loaf of bread, but I liked it that way (even though I didn't get to eat the crunchy bread, I'm sure it would have been amazing).
And because I love having kids around and doing fun things with them, indoors especially when it's super hot outside. Today, we made slime! It was so much fun. I'm pretty sure the kids enjoyed it, but it ended up that my sister-in-law and I sat at the table together playing with it long after they were done. Just mix equal parts of liquid starch and clear glue and mix together. Way too much fun!

No comments: