Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Daily Affirmations

Today at work, one of my coworkers came out with a happy face 8 ball (you know the 8 balls you shake and it gives you an answer?? Same thing, except it is a bright yellow happy face and has only positive messages). She told me that when she's having a bad day and people are dragging her down, she grabs her happy ball (I seriously need to come up with a better name for that) and reads positive thoughts for or about her. As the conversation went, we ended up thinking of this video and I couldn't help posting it here tonight. I LOVE this video. I think this is such a great habit to get into. I used to be better about doing this (though I was older and not as energetic...and thankfully not on camera) and have gotten out of the routine, but I feel like I'm going to get back to realizing all of the great things I have in my life and the things I like about myself. So, please excuse me while I talk to myself in the car...(or anywhere else for that matter). :)


No comments: