Tuesday, July 10, 2012

7 in Seven


Today was a bad day...end of story. It started out great and then at lunch time it took a dive and went into a tailspin. By about 5 pm I was ready to hit something. Tonight I decided to use my frustration to my advantage as a motivator.
So (drum roll please), I give you the 7 in Seven Challenge. There are seven weeks of summer left (my definition of summer is that it ends with August) and I've compiled a list of things that I want to do between now and then. Wish me luck. Even better...do it with me (the scavenger hunt will be a LOT more fun with...well, anyone more than just myself!!).

1.       Be a tourist in Savannah
2.       Make French croissants
3.       Make/Go on a Scavenger Hunt
4.       Send a care package to my missionaries
5.       Make a useful craft…no frilly stuff to stick on a shelf!
6.       Read at least one book
7.       Index 1,000 names
s

No comments: