Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 23

When I moved to Utah two years ago, I gave myself an out and said I would move in two years if I wasn't loving it, or if I was just looking for a change. I really didn't have any intention of sticking to that, but needed the option at the time. That was April 22, 2010. April 23, 2012, I arrived in Georgia. My advice, be careful what you say!
I honestly couldn't be happier. Saying goodbye and leaving Lori was the hardest thing I have EVER done. Forget surgery, forget firing people, forget it all...I left a piece of my heart with her, but I'm so happy and at peace here. I was talking with my mom last night as we made dinner (because that's what we do now) and I told her just how happy I was. There was a right decision, a big decision...I made it, I followed through, and here I am. There is so much to be thankful for...I am seriously so blessed and just can't get over it. Stay tuned for pics and stories from the road trip, the arrival, and more! (Not to give anything away, there are also going to be some REALLY cute pics of our 4 day old kittens...just saying).

No comments: