Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spark

This weekend Lori, Shelly, and I went to this great little restaurant called Spark. It's this great, little nonalcoholic bar and lounge. When you walk inside, you feel like you should be in some big city like New York or Boston, or at least Salt Lake, instead of actually in Provo. This is our second time here. The first was for a bachelorette party a few months ago. Saturday was just girls night out...and we had a Groupon. **Side note: have you heard of Groupon?? You select the city you are in (or closest to you...or one you wish you were in) and then everyday they send you really great deals. The one that took us to Spark was $10 for $20 worth of food. How can you turn that down? Obviously I couldn't! Check them out! Back to the post.** We like going for the drinks...I go specifically for their habanero lime lemonade - AMAZING! We also tried their herb fries and I did something that I NEVER thought I would do...I tried something containing blue cheese. I made it so long in my life and I ruined my streak, but I think I'm okay with it...it was the dipping sauce for the fries and it was divine (and warm, which I think had to have helped it significantly).
So, if you're ever in downtown Provo and looking for a great little place to go, check out Spark. I'd tell you to tell them I sent you, but they don't know me...yet. :)

No comments: