Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Reality Check

This has been the most draining work-week ever...and it is only Tuesday! I thought that once I gave notice I would feel completely stress free and happy...and I did for a while, but that has worn off and it's MISERABLE. I'm learning some cold, hard facts about the company, and people, I work for and I'm realizing things aren't what I've been led to believe and I'm completely frustrated. 
If you know me, you know that I am usually a happy-go-lucky optimist, so this week is throwing me for a loop.
So, in an attempt to regain my optimism, sanity, and all-around happy demeanor, I have collected a few thoughts (thank you Pinterest!!).

Drawing of a cat 
ohh myy 
Life is like photography. 

  

And one more, just because I like it...

Choose the great adventure

Ok, I'm good to go. Make it a great week!

No comments: