Sunday, January 15, 2012

What Matters Most

Friday night Lori and I had a quiet night in and watched a movie on Netflix called The Lamp. If you have a chance, watch it!! It has such a GREAT message and it really puts into perspective what matters most in life. I won't spoil it for you because I really want you to discover this one for yourself. However, I will tell you what I learned (or I guess remembered). I learned that no matter what, there is nothing more important than love and family. I learned the power of believing. I learned that anything work having is worth working toward and fight for.
I learned that there is nothing more important to me than my family. I learned that no matter what happens in life, we can control our reactions. I learned that we have the power to love and to affect people's lives. I learned that we should never underestimate ourselves and our abilities, even when we feel like we're struggling. I learned that when we are wishing for things, we are not the only one wishing and in fact, we may, by our actions, be the answer to someone else's wish.
Just Believe!! (Seriously, watch this movie. And, if you don't have Netflix, come over. I'll provide the movie, you provide the tissues!)

No comments: