Friday, January 6, 2012

Living the Abundant Life

There is a GREAT message in this month’s issue of the Ensign magazine by President Thomas S. Monson. I read this just after I wrote my post on becoming and I feel like I’m on the right track! President Monson says: “At the advent of a new year, I challenge Latter-day Saints everywhere to undertake a personal, diligent, significant quest for what I call the abundant life – a life filled with an abundance of success, goodness, and blessings.” This advice is applicable to everyone! He gives us some helpful hints to help us reach this level of the abundant life, which he calls the ABC’s .
1 – Have a positive Attitude
2 – Believe in yourself
3 –Face challenges with Courage
If you want to read the full article (I highly recommend it!), click here.

No comments: