Thursday, October 9, 2008

First time in the Blogdom

I've pondered for a while over whether or not to start a blog, I mean, what would I write? More importantly, would anyone ever want to read it? Well, I decided I would figure out question one and just start writing and question two will just have to take care of itself (if you're reading this - WELCOME!)
(Time lapse - 10 minutes)
Okay, so I still don't know what to write tonight. It's not even 8:30 and my eyes are trying to close. We are waiting for an airplane (again) and will go get dad tonight. We are all glad that the weekend is coming! Finally a day to sleep in and break away from the weekly routine. I am also excited - fall in New England is so beautiful. There is also a fair going on for a few more days. Mom wants to go see the animals, I just want to find some apple cider donuts somewhere. So hopefully we venture out and explore the colors (and flavors) of this season before it all turns WHITE!

No comments: