Sunday, November 3, 2013

Seeking the Will of God

I got to watch the CES Devotional tonight. The speak was Brother Russell T. Osgethorpe. I just had to share two quick thoughts. These are not direct quotes, but rather notes I took as I listened to him, but hopefully they are close.

1. With the Lord at your side, you can do ANYTHING!! You WILL experience miracles!!

2. Desires are EVERYTHING! We need to want what God wants!!

I also really liked that giving our will to God isn't a one time act, nor is it an "end" act. It is just the beginning. We give the Lord our will and then returns it to us with an even greater capacity to do what He requests!

Did you get to watch it? What did you take away from it?

If you haven't had a chance to watch/listen, check it out HERE (please accept that I'm forgetful. They haven't posted the link yet for the video (it did just end 30 minutes ago) and I'm likely to forget. Check out the Mormon.org page and search for Brother Osgethorpe).

No comments: