Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gratitude Challenge - Day 4: Challenges

As odd as it may sound, I'm grateful for the challenges in my life; the one's that I've brought on myself, and others that have happened to me; the one's I've already overcome, and the one's I'm going through or that are ahead of me. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today. These challenges have taught me much of life. I've seen through these times how fortunate I really am. In recent history, the challenges I've faced are specifically helping me become the woman I want to become. I've accepted that challenge head on and am making changes in my life now, right this minute. In the last 14 days, I've already become better than I've been, and I'm only going up from here. And while I don't enjoy going through these struggles (sometimes they REALLY hurt), I appreciate the lessons they bring me.

No comments: