Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gratitude Challenge - Day 3: Fabulous Family

Where would I be without my family?? (Hopefully you've assumed these aren't in any particular order) I have  an AMAZING family! I have parents who have taught me how I should live my life, they've given me great examples to follow. I have amazing siblings. I didn't get to know my older siblings well until the last couple of years just because we lived far apart, and as being younger I didn't feel we had a lot in common. But as I've gotten older, I've gotten a bit wiser and I now know I was wrong. We have quite a bit in common, and I'm loving being in closer proximity to them to get to know them. I'm soooooo looking forward to the day that we all coordinate our schedules and have all 5 of us and their families all together. Who knows? By the time that happens I may have a family of my own, haha.

No comments: