Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratitude Challenge -Day 1:The Best Job Ever

November is HERE! I can almost smell (and taste) the holiday season. In an effort to live in the moment and not wish my days away, I'm starting my own gratitude challenge. Each day in November I'm going to pay particular attention to something that I'm grateful for. Besides, I think it's a healthy thing to do. So, to start us off, I'm grateful for my job!
I'm pretty sure I say that about every job I have, but this one seriously may be the best! Sure, it is a little crazy sometimes, but I get to work with people, run an office, plan events and meet people from all over the world. What's not to love? I work with wonderful people who I'm learning a LOT from. I'm challenged to be my best on a daily basis. Who could ask for more?!?

No comments: