Saturday, July 28, 2012

7 in Seven Challenge Progress


It’s been two and half weeks since I set myself up for my 7 in seven challenge. I’m happy to report that 2 things are done! Thanks to a long trip to Utah, I was able to read a book…an entire book!! I haven’t sat down to read like I used to since I moved back to Georgia…turns out I keep myself really busy. I read the most recent book in my favorite culinary book series by Josi Kilpack, Banana Split. This was also the first book I read on my iPod. I still like holding a real book in my hand when I read, but it was a great alternative and major space saver while traveling.
The second thing was a scavenger. My sister-in-law and I put together a scavenger hunt for the kids on Friday while they were here visiting. We were so excited about it, and would you believe they didn’t enjoy it?!? We were way more into it than they were. But in their defense, the heat index yesterday was between 110 and 115 and it was full sun. Still a little disappointed, but I’m totally crossing it off the list. J
Five things to go…4 weeks to do it!

No comments: