Friday, January 20, 2012

Bucket List

For Relief Society we were to create Bucket Lists of things we want to do before I die. Some people came up with a hundred things they wanted to do. Me, well, I could only think of 20. Some may say I'm not that ambitious, but I'd like to think that I just haven't found all of the things I'd like to try. So, just in case you were wondering what I want to do before I die, here you go:

1. Learn to make French croissants
2. Ride in a hot air balloon
3. Visit NYC
4. Ride horseback on the beach
5. Visit Mackinac Island, MI
6. Read the standard works cover to cover
7. Visit Pike Place Market in Washington state
8. Learn to play the guitar
9. Graduate from college with a Bachelor's Degree
10. Go deep sea fishing
11. Walk 500 miles in one year
12. Participate in a humanitarian service project
13. See the Northern Lights
14. Adopt a child(ren)
15. Attend General Conference in person
16. Drive in all 50 states
17. Take a pottery class
18. Learn how to can/preserve food
19. Get something published
20. Learn to play chess

No comments: