Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Realizations

I have been feeling rather shaky over everything that is happening and feeling very out of control of my life. I have had a short fuse and low tolerance, which I'm not proud of, but I'm working on. I finally, after many prayers, and talking with my AWESOME family have come to grips with everything. I am really getting excited about the things that are happening in my life, even though I may not understand fully everything that is going on. It seems everything is happening so quickly and I'm just trying to hang on for the ride.

Just a quick story: it turns out I'm not as bright as I may seem (thanks for agreeing).
Yesterday, one of the managers came up to me and asked if my boss brought back any blackberries from a recent trip she was on. I had been in a trance, or sorts, working very diligently finishing up my payroll. I thought about it and said "Yeah, she had some earlier in the day but I'm not sure where they are now". Then I thought about it for a second, and realized that he wasn't talking about blackberries, the fruit. He was talking about Blackberry's, the electronic device. Go figure.

No comments: