Monday, January 11, 2010

A new adventure

I made it official today, so it's time to spill the secret I can't keep any longer! Due to some unfortunate events for my family, we are moving on. This event is giving me a great opportunity to make a life for myself. My parents will be moving to a location still undetermined. I will be moving to Utah late March/early April. I am in the process of applying to college (fingers crossed) and looking for jobs. My wonderful sister has agreed to let me live with her, at least until I drive her nuts.
I still get a little overwhelmed and a bit scared when I think about it too much, but I have an overall great feeling about the decision I have made. I am grateful for wonderful friends who have given support, encouragement and advice. We all have a lot to do over the next several weeks, but it's all going to work out fine, even though we may not see how at this time.
For now, we just keep doing what we do, have faith, and move forward.

No comments: