Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You've had a birthday..

Shout HOORAY!!! Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister Lori! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that this year will be the best yet.
Her birthday was yesterday and I am still bummed that I didn't get to celebrate with her. Oh well, I guess that's the way life is.

I have a spreadsheet at work that I put together about a year and a half ago. I update it every once in a while. One page has events that I am looking forward to and the other is full of quotes (confession: I am a quote freak!). I haven't opened it in a while, I seriously mean months. I came across a quote that, in the past day and a half, has brought me a lot of peace, confidence and encouragement. One day I hope to know who said it.
"It's not who you think you are that holds you back; it's who you think you're not"

And with that, I'm ready to conquer my future...

No comments: